Saturday, February 9, 2013

We picked up our not so glamorous camper.

Yesterday we made a four hour trip to pick up our 1969 Ken-Craft travel trailer. The trip wasn't to far however we still stayed overnight about an hour away at my in laws. I have to say this trip was a true adventure. Oh my gosh! It's started with the previous owner having the camper full of her storage items. Once that was cleaned out, the tail or marker lights didn't work, and the storage unit had put a Lein lock on the trailer since the owner hadn't paid her bill. My amazing hubby fixed the issues. Then we drove thru a snow storm. (That's Utah in February) Lastly about 20 minutes from our home one of the tires comes off and rolls passed us. A stop at the "Tire Factory" and we are home. If it wasn't for my amazing hubby we would have never made it home. Now let the work begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment